What's gnu, you ask? Sample my latest tasty wares by perusing the list seen before you.
Senseless newsletter plug:
- January 26th - Freakylinks goes to court in Necropolis Now!
- January 19th - Discover the wide world of shadow vampires!
- January 12th - Freakylinks creates a homunculus and runs away in terror!
- January 5th - Freakylinks encounters the Harbingers and kicks paranormal ass.
- December 29th - I go mad.
- December 22nd - Freakylinks makes a run for the border (Ain't advertising jingles just grand?)
- December 15th - Freakylinks gets lost in the desert and tries in vain to see a mirage in Uniquely Freaky Observations
- December 8th - Freakylinks attempts to do a heel kick and lands on a paranormal pooch in Necropolis Now
- December 1st - The Alamo gets the Freakylinks treatment in Necropolis Now
- November 22nd - Freakylinks hangs out with some terrorists!
- November 17th - Take a strange ride with a spooky scientist in Mondo Occult!
- November 10th - Freakylinks hears a buzz in it's eardrum in Uniquely Freaky Observations!
- November 3rd - The freaks shine bright in the dark of night, deep in the heart of Texas!
- October 27th - Freakylinks gets caught up in the thunderbird conspiracy of Owensmouth Georgia! in Tails of the Crypto
- October 20th - Freakylinks hops the A train in Science Stumpers
- October 11th - Freakylinks grabs a brush and spills paint all over the carpet in Uniquely Freaky Observations
- October 4th - Freakylinks goes searching for some head in Science Stumpers
- September 29th - Freakylinks finds the truth in Seattle
- September 25th - Freakylinks goes skinny-dipping in Lake Tele and encounters a sauropod!
- September 15th - Freakylinks uncovers a binary conspiracy!
- September 5th - Freakylinks exposes the evil paranormal phenomenon collector Gunter Mahlberg in Mutants and Misfits
PLUS: Go download the brand spankin' new Freakylinks screensaver!
- August 29th - Freakylinks has a drink with a New Orleans vampire in Mondo Occult
- August 24th - Kittens that glow, oh my!
- August 9th - Freakylinks tries to find out where that Belgian guy went in Freaky Flora and Fauna
- Jul 31st - Freakylinks gets lost in the woods with Bigfoot!
- Jul 26th - Bring the diapers as we investigate the Crybaby Bridge in Mondo Occult
- Jul 21st - Freakylinks goes on a spiritual journey to the Cross Garden!
- Jul 19th - Derek gets what's coming to him in Uniquely Freaky Observations.
- Jul 17th - Derek interviews presidential candidate R U Sirius in the first installment of 20 Questions. Presidential candidate? That's right, vive la révolution!
- Jul 11th - Check out the coolest museum in the world in Uniquely Freaky Observations!
- Jul 3rd - Get out your mousse and aqua net and have a good hair day with Saint Eom in Mutants and Misfits
- Jun. 22nd - Hoodoo you... feel like I feel? Find out in the newest Nothing Up My Sleeve entry.
- Jun. 14th - What are those smelly hippies up to? Find out in the new entry in Mutants and Misfits!
- Apr. 25th - 1930's Boston Society comes over for tea and murder in the new entry into Mutants and Misfits
- Apr. 17th - Muscovites wonder what's slithering underneath their feet in the new entry for Freaky Flora and Fauna
- Mar. 30th - Tatzelwurm mania hits freakylinks as we go squirming for the truth about a strange skeleton that popped up in Geneva
Also, some of the Freak Gear is finally back in stock in the Freak Store! Go get yo'self some!
- Mar. 28th - If you've noticed that the site was down for a couple of days, it was because we were hacked again (by the Jerzey Boyz?), this time they royally screwed the server up, so the discussion boards are temporarily down. Worse is the fact that we may have lost the list of subscribers to the Freak-A-Dential Newsletter. If you were subscribed before, you may have to sign up again, sorry.
In other news... a few days ago I got an email from someone who saw something in the Okeechobee Ogre webcam! There are pictures of the big monkey, so check it out.
- Mar. 13th - Freakylinks destroys it's credit rating and joins the Church of Consumption
- Mar. 1st - Blue chips are down and Witches are up on Nothing Up My Sleeve.
- Feb. 28th - Freakylinks gets hacked by the "Jerzey Boyz". Jerzey Boyz added to my list of enemies.
- Feb. 18th - Freakylinks goes to bed with a statue! Read all about it by clicking here.
- Feb. 9th - Did UFO's abduct Abraham Lincoln? Find out here!
- Jan. 24th - Mondo Occult gets some Catholic hocus pocus!
- Jan. 20th - Lan amazes and shocks with the all new SEND A POSTCARD (insert stunned crowd sound here)
- Jan 17th - The ever expanding Tails of the Crypto is hit with a new story and cries out in pain.
- Jan 12th - Invented cold fusion and uploaded a fish story
- Jan. 5th - In Tails of the Crypto check out The Devil Dog of Wessex with VIDEO!
- January 1st, 2000 - Earth survives, come out of basement and go out for breakfast.
- Dec. 31st - Huddle in basement with freeze dried jerky and a 12 gauge shotgun waiting for the world to end or for me to turn 26 (whichever comes first)
- Dec. 25th - Lan opens up her present and pretends to love the pantsuit that I got her.
- Dec. 20th - Necropolis Now gets a fresh coat of freaky paint with some Brushstrokes from Beyond. (I also shave that travesty of a beard off my face).
- Dec. 18th - Lan twiddles with some wires in the back of the computer.
- Dec. 15 - Amateur Hour rears it's ugly head again with the Amazing Frog Vomit Story.
- Dec. 10th Lan completely revamps the opening music on the site to a polka and tells no one.
- Dec. 5th - The amazing Mr. X stuns the world with his Amateur Hour theory on Amelia Earhart's whereabouts.
- Dec. 1st - I explore the intricacies of the Japanese language when I attempt to e-mail interview a man who saw a dragon during the Kobe earthquake.
Now if you subscribed to the Freak-A-Dential you would know what was new and wouldn't have to come to this lame ass section of the web site. Plus you could be in on groovy contests, learn the scoop on some of your favorite stories and be one of the first ones to know about hidden links sprinkled around the site.
Senseless webcam plug:
Now for the newest of the new you can't beat watching those web cams. Every minute or so there's a brand new image to look at and they are so exciting! See the exciting life of a mini-mule, watch North Carolina swimmers struggle in heavy surf or just watch a tree rustle in the wind. Yes, all this and more is available to you on our three super-duper web cams. Heck you might even see the monster the webcam is out looking for.
Not So Senseless Further Self Promotion:
You can always see the latest in my own personal freakiness by clicking on the diary button. Or if you get restless, peruse the diary for entries going back to the early days of MonsterFreaks. Relive the glory days of driving around the country with a giant shoe salesman head. Experience the sight of seeing a boiled peanut salesman ass! Action, action, action!
And of course my newest proof of the strange can be found by hitting the Freakopedia button. I'm always bringing the hottest paranormal news straight to your glowing radiation emitting monitor. Remember kids, everything I do, I do for you cause you are the wind beneath my wings.