- Follow the link above (link opens in new window)
- Select Park > Patapsco State Park.
- Select the date Oct 19 for your stay.
- Under equipment select Tents.
- Under FIND SITES select On a Map.
- On the map that comes up click HOLLOFIELD.
- Click Campsites.
- Hover over the site you want to see what it looks like and go from there to select your site and pay.
On a personal note, I am in campsite 414 and my site has electricity but you can select sites that do not if you’d like. You cannot bring wood into the campsite, they have it for sale for $5 crate. Also no alcohol is permitted, if you have it at your site leave it there, I’ll be hosting the event so please don’t bring it to my site. There are bathhouses with running water and a laundry if needed. Usually you’ll need a tent, sleeping bag, ground mat and camp stools. If you want to bring food/snacks for everyone like a potluck you are free to do so. Please let me know if you have a problem or let me know so I can help out
-Matt Blazi, Founder of The Blair Witch Experience.